If you are looking to upload your app to the App Store, you will need a developers account for Apple.
You can enroll in Apple's iOS Developer Program by visiting this link and clicking the Enroll Now button.
Once you have signed up for an account you can proceed to upload your app.
There are 7+ number of steps to uploading your app.
- Creating the Developers & Distribution certificate in the provisioning section of apple developer control panel.
- Registering the App ID.
- Creating the provisioning profile.
- Building the iTunes listing on https://itunesconnect.apple.com
- Compiling & sending the app to app.
- Attaching the app to the iTunes listing.
- Submitting the app for review.
I know that looks like a lot of work and steps and to be honest it is. Normally we set aside 3 hours for uploading to apple & android.
If you don't have three hours or just don't want to upload your own app. We have a small team of developer who will do it for you for $39 (both platforms included and a one off payment).
Order an upload service here https://goo.gl/oczT69
To make things a little easier I have added a step-by-step video on how to upload your app to apple.
If the submission process went without problems, your application's status will change to Waiting for Review. It takes several days (around 10 days in my experience) for Apple to review your application and the time it takes, tends to fluctuate over time.