Publishing an app to Google Play is considerably easier than uploading to Apple. The process can be done within around 30 minutes.
You will need :
- APK file sent to you by the WordApp team.
- The title for your app (max 30 characters).
- A description of your app (max 4000 characters).
- High-res icon, 512 x 512 32-bit PNG (with alpha).
- At least 2 screenshots are required overall (Max 8 screenshots per type), JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha). Min length for any side: 320px. Max length for any side: 3840px. (You can upload a maximum of 8 screenshots per type. Types include "Phone", "7-inch tablet" and "10-inch tablet".)
There several steps but most of them are quite simple.
- Log in to the control panel at https://play.google.com/apps/publish
- Press the + button to create a new app.
- You will be asked to create listing or upload the APK file (I generally start by the listing).
- You will then be asked for the App name, description, screenshots, price and to answer various questions.
- You can then upload the APK.
- Submit for review.
If you don't have the time or just don't want to upload your own app. We have a small team of developer who will do it for you for $25 (both platforms included and a one-off payment).
Order an upload service here https://goo.gl/oczT69
For a much more detailed upload process, you can watch this step-by-step video we create on how to upload your android app from WordApp to Google Play.
The review process will take a couple of hours (max) and will show on all the Google Play stores worldwide within a day (in my experience).