If you don't want to display a certain plugin on your mobile app or you come across a conflict between a WordApp theme and a third-party plugin (generally causing a White screen).
You can deactivate the plugins on your mobile app and they will continue to work on your website.
Here is how :
- Login to your WordPress Website
- Navigate to WordApp plugin.
- Click on settings in the submenu.
- Scroll about half way down the screen and you will see a list of your plugins installed on your site.
- Check on the checkbox next to the plugins you don't want to display in your mobile app.
- Save changes.
Now when you run your mobile app these plugins will not be called.
Tip : If you are getting a white screen we suggest deactivating all the plugins and reactivating them one-by-one or in small groups until you get the white screen again. That way you will be able to find out which plugin is causing the conflict.