The iOS Developer Account is required to build and upload a mobile iOS app to the App Store.
Creating your own iOS Developer Account via Apple
So you are ready to sign up for an Apple Developers account.
Here is a step-by-step guide
- Navigate to: https://developer.apple.com/programs/start/standard/
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Start Your Enrollment
- Connect to your apple account or create a new account.
- Read & Agree to Apple Developer Agreement. Click Submit to continue.
- Select your account type. Individual or Organization. Click Submit to continue.
- Enter Billing Information
- Agree to the Apple Developer Program License Agreement and select I Agree.
- Press continue and you will be asked to verify the information. Verify & click continue.
- You will now be presented with your order like below.
- Read & agree to the payment terms.
- Once you are ready click purchase. NOTE : Your card will be charged at this point.
- Your account may take a couple of hours to be activated.
- Voilà you're done! You are now the proud owner of an Apple Developers account.